When minutes become hours
當分鐘成為時鐘
When days become years
當日子成為年歲
And I don't know where you are
我還是不知道你身處何處
Color seems so dull without you
失去你後的顏色變得很晦暗
Have we lost our minds?
我們是否失去理智
What have we done?
我們曾經做過什麼
But it all doesn't seem to matter anymore
但這一切似乎不再重要
When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back
那條街上我們深情的互吻
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
那條街上我們熱烈的相擁
You picked me up to lay me down
你讓我重振信心卻又使我失望
When I look into your eyes
當我看著你的雙眼
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
我能聽見你為了你我而輕輕的哭泣
I'm drenched in your love
我陶醉在你的愛裡
I'm no longer able to hold it back
卻再也無法找回
Is it too late to ask for love?
再覓愛情是否太遲
Is it wrong to feel right?
感覺良好是否錯誤
When the world is winding down
當世界放鬆下來
Thoughts of you linger around
對你的思念卻不停縈繞